GREG YOUNG:Advanced CQRS & DDD Workshop
Would you like to extend upon the ideas discussed in Greg’s hugely popular ‘Greg Young’s CQRS, Domain Events, Event Sourcing and how to apply DDD class?
Come along to this advanced CQRS training and dive deeper into discussion on process managers, sagas, and advanced messaging patterns.
In this course, you will focus in heavily on process managers, sagas, and advanced messaging patterns ideas and you will spend about 50% of the time working through problems to dive deep and produce working code.
Learn how to:
- To build systems that don’t appear to go down
- How systems behave in the wild
- How to monitor running systems
- How to unit test time based problems
- And of course maybe a bit with the Event Store
- Thinking in Message Loops
- Building out a Process Manager (kata)
- Unit Testing with Time
- Forms of Messaging
- Talking with Business People about Messaging
- Analyzing Domains with Messaging
- Topic Based Pub/Subs
- Eventual Consistency
- Correlation Ids
- Bringing it Together
- What is a Routing Slip?
- Analyzing the Solution From Business Terms
- Event Store
- RESTful Systems
- Occasionally Connected Systems